First post
Guaranteed to be shitty. So here's an awful poem that I'm making up on the spot:
Horseman riding along a windswept path
My mother screaming into the corner
My mother screaming into a pillow
Horseman rides along a stone bridge
Me bent over in the shower
Lowering down into the fetal position
Crying on the floor
Horseman gazes across the stream
A trout appears
A trout appears
A trout appears and I grab it from the shower bottom
The horseman dismounts and walked down
He paused before entering the stream
I hear a voice about my shower
Sounds like dutch or something
I gaze up and see in a hand
Reaching towards me
The horseman reaches into the stream
And pulls out the trout
I look back the trout and the trout
Dematerializes
I came so close to meeting the horseman
At the end of this poem
Thus concludes my first awful post
Horseman riding along a windswept path
My mother screaming into the corner
My mother screaming into a pillow
Horseman rides along a stone bridge
Me bent over in the shower
Lowering down into the fetal position
Crying on the floor
Horseman gazes across the stream
A trout appears
A trout appears
A trout appears and I grab it from the shower bottom
The horseman dismounts and walked down
He paused before entering the stream
I hear a voice about my shower
Sounds like dutch or something
I gaze up and see in a hand
Reaching towards me
The horseman reaches into the stream
And pulls out the trout
I look back the trout and the trout
Dematerializes
I came so close to meeting the horseman
At the end of this poem
Thus concludes my first awful post
Comments
Post a Comment